Monday, January 7, 2008

The Monday From Hell....

So I worked out w/the hubby last night. We got done about 10:00pm. I understand that most of the population that has to be awake and at work by 8:00am are usually in bed by now......but no not me.....I'm a rebel. So around....11:30 Westley decides he would like to watch Alien VS Predator 2. So we start to watch it, I couldn't stop and go to bed. So figured since I just got done working out @ 10pm.......it's kinda crazy to work out at 6am again. So.....I texted Dee @ like 1am letting her know that 6am would not work out for me today and we'd go after work. Well I stayed for overtime at work....so no work out after work either. So I will be going in about an hour and a half to work out with the hubby again. So so far....everything is on track. I will be at the gym by 6am to work out w/Dee tomorrow though.

No comments: