Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ok so.....

I didn't lose any lbs this week....but it's okay. I'm not gonna let it get to me. I'm determined to keep working out. After the workout I generally feel really good.....kinda like that feeling where you can do anything. If I had a cape with a big "s" on it....I'd wear it after working out because that's whole it makes me feel =). Ok the image of me running around with a super cape on just gave me the giggles. Anywho.....me and Dee worked out yesterday morning. It was slightly disappointing because we didn't get a chance to do our normal 30-40 minutes on the eliptical....but it's okay......we did the bike and we got to do a cool down on the elipitcal. I wonder if Dee's arms are sore? Hmmmm......

I read Dee's blog this morning. I see that she has linked my blog. Hello all that might be reading mine because Dee has linked you here. She's such a funny girl......she makes working out so much easier. Westley was sick Friday night and I was awake most of the night and got like 3 hours of sleep. But I still got up and worked out Saturday. It was good. Dee is my motivation because I don't wanna disappoint my workout buddy. She's such an amazing person.

No comments: